As a family-owned funeral home, Krause Funeral Homes has the ability to flex and adapt, avoiding red tape and offering a level of personal care you won’t find anywhere else.
Our caring staff goes above and beyond for our Milwaukee neighbors – not because it’s our job but because it’s our way of life. This was proven true over the last year-and-a-half, as we dealt with unprecedented circumstances at every turn. Yet our team continued to unite, to evolve, and to find ways for families to say goodbye to loved ones in spite of countless obstacles.
Making funeral arrangements virtually is one example. While some Milwaukee, New Berlin, and Brookfield families didn’t feel comfortable meeting in person, others weren’t able to come to our four locations due to distance or illness or challenging logistics.
With virtual arrangements, we speak with families online through live video conferencing as opposed to in person. Thanks to this amazing technology, we are able to meet “face to face” in a whole new way – and we’re pleased to continue offering this option well into the future.
When it comes to arranging virtually, here’s what you need to know:
- First, contact us to schedule a free virtual preplanning consultation with one of our certified preneed counselors. Our online planning checklist is a terrific resource so you can know exactly what information you need to be prepared for the call.
- Attend the consultation using any device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones. This way, you can have a face-to-face conversation with a member of one of our preplanning specialists from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Anyone can join in on the meeting online, whether they’re in the room with you or across the country.
- Whether you’d like to make arrangements for yourself or a loved one, our experienced staff will guide you through all of the options for funerals, cremations, burials, receptions, and more. We will then keep a detailed list of all your plans on file at no cost.
- We are happy to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have.
If you consider yourself “technologically challenged,” don’t worry! After deciding on a meeting time, we will send you a link and all you have to do is click on it for a face-to-face conversation. If this sounds intimidating, we can talk you through it over the phone.
Our Krause family is here to serve your family any way we can. Through times of uncertainty, we’ll go above and beyond to make sure your needs are met your way. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us anytime.