~ AN OPEN HOUSE~
Krause Funeral Home – Brookfield
Our Newest Home for Funeral and Event Services is Now Open in Brookfield!
Krause Funeral Home has opened the doors of our newest location in Brookfield, Wisconsin, and we are excited to share our new home with our community. The facility was specially designed to offer the most unique and personalized pre-planning options and funeral services available. We invite neighbors, friends, family, and the general public to come meet our staff and tour our state-of-the-art facility.
When: Sunday, June 23, 2013
Where: 21600 W. Capitol Drive, Brookfield, WI
Time: 12 noon – 5 PM
Perhaps . . .
- You’re wondering about the services and amenities Krause Funeral Homes offers, and what makes us one of the leading funeral service providers in the nation.
- You’re a previous client of Krause Funeral Homes and are planning on using us in the future, but want to ensure we adhere to the same high standard of excellence you’ve come to know and expect from us.
- You’re considering pre-planning your own or a loved one’s funeral and would like to obtain further information.
- You and/or your organization are in need of a meeting room or banquet facility space.
- You’re just curious—maybe you’ve driven past our construction site and said to yourself, “I wonder what that place is going to look like when it’s done?” Now is your chance to find out.
The Open House will open to the public at 12 noon sharp on June 23. Please stop by for:
Continual Tours of the Funeral Home ▪ Food & Refreshments ▪ A Free Gift ▪ Meet our Staff, Celebrants & Therapy Dog
For 80 years Krause has been committed to providing top quality and meaningful funeral services to the families that entrust their loved ones into our care, and we take great pride in what we do. See you at our Open House!