Personalizing Your Service
Every life is unique and should be celebrated as such. Incorporate your loved one’s unique interests, passions and accolades into the service.
- Turn the visitation of an avid stamp collector into a gallery, with favorite stamps displayed.
- An avid Harley rider could have his or her bike brought into the visitation room with riding gear placed around it.
- Arrange a green burial followed by a catered organic lunch for an environmentalist.
- For a car collector, park a favorite Corvette or Model A car at the funeral home entrance.
- For a book lover, a display of favorites gives a reception the feel of a cozy library.
- For the much-admired cook, a favorite dish could be served at the visitation with the “secret” recipe handed out as a take-home memento.
- A gardener or landscape architect could be surrounded by favorite flowers and plants, with seeds for a favorite flower given out as take home gifts.
Online Memorial and Personalized Notes
We immediately place the death notice of your loved one on our website so family and friends will have the detailed information and directions quickly without having to contact you during this busy time. Focus your attention on celebrating the life instead of relaying dates, times and directions.
Visitors to the site are also given the opportunity to leave you a note. We print these messages out and add them to the guest register book for a permanent record.
Specialize an urn or casket. Some caskets can be customized with “memory” corner pieces to reflect unique interests, or choose a customized mural backdrop such as a 10′ x 8′ American flag.