Choosing a Final Resting Place
Just the Place…
Carefully consider your final resting place. This location is where future generations will visit to learn about their ancestors and where loved ones will come on holidays to honor your memory. Choose a location that is comfortable, beautiful, convenient and enduring.
A memorial service can be arranged with any option you select.
If direct cremation or immediate burial with no services or ceremonies is preferred, Krause Funeral Homes & Cremation Service will respect the specific wishes and handle each detail with dignity and professionalism.
In addition to personal choice, we have found families make final resting place decisions for the following reasons:
- Religious beliefs
- Family tradition
- Environmental concerns about burial
- Can sometimes be less expensive than traditional burial
- Desire to be above ground or indoors
- Wish to use easily biodegradable materials or avoid chemical preservatives
- Help to advance medical practices and medical research